smartpond® is a brand of GMJ Design Group, created exclusively for Lowes and distributed by GeoGlobal Partners. GeoGlobal Partners corporate headquarters is based in West Palm Beach, Florida. Our key distribution points are located in Florida, Texas, and China.
GeoGlobal Partners prides itself on our products and our people.
The smartpond® brand was developed to help simplify pond building and maintenance for you, our customer. Our entire TEAM joined together to create a line of products that are unsurpassed in technology, durability, and value. Utilizing our combined passion, attention to detail, and innovative talents we've created and developed the finest, functioning line of water gardening products sold today.
For more information about GeoGlobal Partners and GMJ Design Group, please contact us.
Ultra Violet Light (UV) Technology has been used for years in high-end Koi and fish farms to ensure, not only water clarity, but also a healthy pond environment for both plant and fish.
smartpond® offers a line of UV products for your clean, clear pond!
We all put our ponds in for the beauty they provide... not the work. Until now, keeping a pond clean could be work, but with our New Patented UV Pump Technology, keeping your pond clean is as easy as plugging in the pump.
- By integrating a state of the art "cold cathode ultra-violet (UV) tube" directly in the pump, the water is sterilized as it circulates.
- The flow of water through the UV chamber has been perfectly "tuned" to maximize the UV cleaning power.
- It reduces micro-organisms and bacteria resulting in clean, clear water.
So you have a clean, healthy pond without all the work.
smartpond®, with the introduction of our UV Pond Clarifier, has adapted this hi-end industrial technology to meet the demands of your pond at home.
- Water is pumped through our carefully calibrated UV chamber to ensure maximum exposure.
- The UV light cleans the water of the algae producing bacteria that causes green water.
- The results are a crystal clear and healthy pond you can enjoy all year round.
Our UV 9 can be used out of the water or submerged in the pond and includes a UV light bulb. We recommend replacing the UV bulb once a season for maximum efficiency.
Our pressurized biological filter with Ultra Violet Light (UV) Technology is a perfectly balanced system designed to keep your pond healthy and crystal clear.
- Water is pumped through our carefully calibrated UV chamber to ensure maximum exposure. The UV light cleans the water of algae producing bacteria that causes green water.
- Pressurized system forces the water through the filter pads ensuring maximum cleaning power and removes all fine and coarse particles in the water.
- Biological media inside the filter will help grow beneficial microbes which are vital to the health of your pond.
This system is designed for ponds up to 1,200 gallons and can be used in or out of your pond. Filter pads and UV bulb should be changed once a season for maximum efficiency
For more information on how UV works in your pond, visit our FAQ page